Our communities are the fabric of our society. It is the American quilt that was stitched together one thread, one patch, one community at a time. It is the foundation for which America has built its strength.
Domestic violence is destroying that fabric—our communities—every time a woman, man or child is harmed, hurt, or even killed. This must change!
Saving Promise believes that change starts at the grassroots, uniting diverse communities around this issue. We must take back our communities by first talking about it, raising awareness and making a Promise for Change.
There are plenty of ways you can bring about that change
in your community. Here are a few . . .
- Sign our OneVoice petition to show America that you care about this issue.
- Join our community of people who are talking about it.
- Plan a ‘Gotta Talk About It’ event in your community. This event could take place in your church, social club, workplace, or even in your home.
- Host a ‘Gotta Talk About It’ social event and invite friends to enjoy lunch or dinner and talk about it.
- Partner with your community and develop a ‘Gotta Talk About It’ program to raise awareness.
- Attend a Saving Promise event in your community.
- Invite Saving Promise to come to your community to talk about it.
- Donate to Saving Promise so that we can keep talking about it.
- Give in other ways.
Together we can be the Promise for Change—one voice, one person, one community at a time!